Thermo Electric Coating technology
ThermaGear is redefining possibilities in the heating industry
What is ThermaGear?
A thin, extremely durable, nano-carbon coating that can be powered by electricity to heat up quickly and evenly.
How does ThermaGear work?
Using Thermo Electric Coating technology the highly conductive nano-carbon materials in ThermaGear are triggered by an electrical charge. This electricity is delivered through electrical TG traces applied in specific patterns to produce the specific level of heat required.
How could ThermaGear heat my product?
The ThermaGear coating can be applied (painted on) directly to a surface of your product, then electrical TG traces would be applied along with the power connector. Or you can customize our TG InvisiHeat ready-made sheets to fit next to, under or around your product to heat it up.
By harnessing this breakthrough technology, ThermaGear’s heat delivery capabilities are unmatched in efficiency and durability. With its fully customizeable application, ThermaGear is a game changer that will forever alter the way we utilize heat.
- ThermaGear is composed of some of the strongest, most conductive
nano-carbon materials in the world.
- ThermaGear is waterproof and very resistant to tears, punctures, and folds.
- Our ultra thin TG InvisiHeat product can be produced in custom sizes, tailored to your specific needs.
- Our TG Traces can be customized with different patterns to achieve optimum heat output for specific applications.
- ThermaGear is extremely adaptable with voltage ranging from 6V to 120V.
ThermaGear Composition …